Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{Adventures In} Bridal Shower Invitations

Who knew that there are so many ridiculously adorable purple ombre invitations out there on the interweb. There are so many adorable options out there, it was actually difficult to chose one! Here are just a few that I found and loved. 


And these are just the purple ones. I found so many other gorgeous ones in various colors - I was in love. But my mission is purple, so I had to contain myself. So which one did I chose, you ask?

Source

Adorbs. We're doing some minor tweaking, so I cannot wait to see how it turns out. Oh, and the shop owner is super helpful and nice, which is always a plus! We're well on our way to an unforgettable bridal shower. My brain is bursting with ideas - I am dying to execute them! 

Which Etsy stationary shops are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs