Thursday, March 7, 2013

{Baby Swag} For Easter

What will I be wearing for Easter? I have no freaking clue. What will Baby K be wearing for Easter? I've had it picked out for weeks! (Isn't that how it always works?) Easter is super early this year, so hopefully the weather cooperates because baby needs to wear this outfit because I have no plan B it's adorable. 

One - Two - Three - Four

And while we're on the topic of Easter, here's a look at Baby K's Easter Basket. I obsessed over the Pottery Barn ruffle Easter basket forever and when I decided to pull the trigger, it was sold out. UGH. Learn from my mistake and act fast, my friends. So just when I was about to give up, who came through for me? Target. That's right, Target. Is it just me or has Target really stepped up their Easter game this year? Anyway, I just love how her basket turned out. 


All items from Target

We went with a more minimal approach for her first Easter because, well, she not even a year old yet and we buy her tons of crap gifts through out the year. This year will be pretty anti-climactic so I cannot wait until next year when she'll be running around searching for her Easter eggs. 

Where are your Easter finds from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs