Monday, March 18, 2013

{Adventures In} St. Patrick's Day

So remember in your early 20's when you spent the week before St. Patrick's Day anxiously awaiting the day you could knock back a few green beers? And by a few, I mean six three. Do you want to know how I spent this past week?  Waiting for Baby K's adorable St. Patrick's Day headband to arrive. Oh how times change. But I digress. 

Baby is still a little young to truly partake in the St. Patrick's Day festivities, but that didn't stop me from celebrating the holiday - you bet I dressed her like my little leprechaun (do you see the arm folds?). 
Pants - Bow

I can't wait until next year when we can really start celebrating the holiday with all things green! Think green pancakes, green fruit and lucky charms. Ugh! I can't wait! 
How did you all celebrate the holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs