Monday, May 6, 2013

{Monthly Baby Update} 8 months (A little late)

So. Many. Rolls.
Weight: 21 lbs.

Height: TBD

Clothing Size: I just bought 4 sleepers that are 12-18 months. She's too big for them. What. The. Crap!  

Diaper Size: Still in Size 3 diapers. We still have a few small packs of diapers left, so we're going through them and moving on to Size 4 soon!

Feeding: Feeding schedule/amount is still the same. However, she tried Cheerio's this month and loves them. She also loves yogurt. Cottage cheese, not so much. I would love for her to eat more "real food", however she's just not into it yet. 

Milestones: It's official, she can say dada. Still no mama. Another cool thing is that we can ask her to find mama, dada, and Jack and she will look at the appropriate person. Also, she can clap on command. Adorable. We're working on getting her to crawl, but she's not there yet. She's great at going backward, but not forward. Since Baby K is so tall, we need to get a new car seat. Here we are testing some out at Babies R Us lately. 
 

Baby for sale. Kidding. Just checking out some car seats.

Loves: Being on her stomach! Finally! She actually loves rolling from her back to her stomach and then to her back again. Playing with Jack (obsessed), standing on my lap (against my lefts), and taking rings off the yellow stick/holder (we're working on putting them back on).  
 
Hates: When mom and dad leave the room. More me, than my husband. Major separation anxiety going on. 

Adventures: Baby was a huge hit at Easter. Since we went to my in-law's and my aunt's house, she needed multiple outfits (naturally). Top left is the sleeper she woke up in. Bottom left is the outfit that she wore at my in-law's. And the right is the outfit she wore at my aunt's house. Even though it was a long day, she was a trooper!

Looking forward to: Getting our new car seat and figuring out where we are going to have her 1st Birthday party! (I can't believe it's that time already).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs