Friday, May 10, 2013

{Monthly Baby Update} 9 months


FYI: It's completely useless to put on the monthly sticker. She eats it within 30 seconds.

Weight: Just at 22 lbs. (90th percentile)

Height: 29 1/4 inches (95th percentile)

Clothing Size: This child is ginormous. In shirts, she is ranges from 12-18 months (depending on the brand) and in pants,  she is definitely 12-18 months. She'll be in 24 months before too long, I fear.
 
Diaper Size: Just graduated from Size 3 to Size 4 this week!

Feeding: Still on the same feeding schedule, however I am working on getting her to eat true "solids". Unfortunately, it's not going well. Turns out she has a sensitive gag reflex and when something other than baby food hits her tongue, she gags and proceeds to projectile vomit. (Apparently she get this from her dad). So when I do give her solids, I have to do a song and dance (literally) to distract her. Feeding time is fun. 

Milestones: Soooooo close to crawling. She's figured out how to sit up from a crawling position, so that's all she wants to do now. She's also thinks is great when she sits up in her crib after I've put her down for a nap or to go to sleep. She claps and laughs when she does it. I just watch her on the monitor and laugh. She eventually puts herself to sleep. 

Loves: The book "Good Night Moon". Laughing at daddy. Obsessed with Jack's tail. Her toy remote control. Touching index fingers (see below).

ET phone home.

Hates: When you touch her face or picking her nose which is terrible because picking her nose is probably my favorite thing to do. Weird mom obsessions. Men. All men. (Except my husband). 

Looking forward to: Getting rid of her cramped infant carrier and getting into her new, spacious convertible car seat. (Although I will miss the convenience of taking her in and out of the car if she is sleeping.) Actually starting the DIY stuff for her birthday party. I love a good project. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs