Monday, August 5, 2013

{Gift Guide} Baby K's First Birthday Presents

Baby K celebrated her first birthday a few days ago (more on that later) and I was really overwhelmed by the amount of love and thought that went into the gifts that she was given. In addition to getting everything on her wish list (previous post here), she was also gifted with many more incredible items - Baby K is one lucky lady! So I've compiled a list of just some of the gifts that my family and friends gave her (yes, she received even more than this).

Once she spends more time with her gifts, I will definitely do a 12-13 month favorite post.  So far the drum set, shape sorter and farm and are a HUGE hit! But she's still a little leery of her ride-on toys. However, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time until she's tearing around the house in her Radio Flyer Wagon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs